Estimated delivery in 1-5 business days
exchanges & returns accepted within 14 days of delivery
Your fur baby has never looked so chic! Our Jules evil eye leash will keep your furry friend from any bad vibes on your walks and super comfortable too!
*Pairs with our Jules evil eye collar!
- Made in Manhattan
- Wine Italian Leather
- Leash clip closure
- Custom designed hardware
- D-Ring Clip for #2 bag.
- One size.
- Most of our orders are shipped 1-3 days from purchase pending availability and credit verification
- Once your order has shipped, we estimate you will receive your order within 1-7 business days of its ship date.
- If you need your item(s) sooner, please select the expedited shipping option. Shipping times may vary, but rest assured we work our hardest to get you your order as quickly as possible.
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know right away if you’d prefer a different size.
- We will gladly accept returns on items (except items marked "Final Sale”) for a full refund within 14 days from time of delivery. Items must be unworn and have all original stuffing included. Items with worn soles will be rejected and returned to sender.
For immediate assistance, please chat with us on our chat bot located on the bottom right of our site.
Note: Available Monday-Friday 9 to 7 EST. Excluding Holidays and Weekends.
FOUNDER & CREATIVE DIRECTOR
CHRISTINA JEAN DURANTE
"On my second date with my husband, I slipped on black ice leaving me with a trip to the hospital, a fractured face, skull and a severe concussion - all because I was wearing luxury shoes with zero traction. Never wanting another woman to suffer the same experience, I launched FSP, which quickly became more than a brand born out of trauma - it became a movement...I wanted to create luxury footwear that speaks to women; statement pieces that are jewelry for her feet, empowering her with every step. These shoes would allow her to express her personal style without sacrificing comfort for fashion. As a woman, I know that we always want to feel beautiful, confident, and fearless. The name 'Femmes Sans Peur' was so fitting... the translation embodied everything I want our shoe lover to be, because I know when a woman feels fabulous in her own skin she is unstoppable!"
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE