DEVON - WINE LIZARD
*As worn by Superstar Carrie Underwood.
Pleated metallic lizard leather is sculpted to create a scalloped fan effect, setting the perfect stage for the wearer to walk with conviction in this all heads turning mule. The metal toe rand features inlaid Swarovski crystals that will have her glittering with every step. A rubber pod recessed into the sole helps prevent slipping on the go.
SIZE & FIT
Fits true to size. Our team recommends you take your normal size.
- Metallic Lizard Effect Leather
- Memory foam padded insole
- Genuine Swarovski Crystals
- Metal Toe Rand
- Heel Height - 100mm / 4"
- Rubber pod inset Leather Sole
- Receive your purchases in 2-4 business days after your order has been accepted
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know right away if you’d prefer a different size.
We will gladly accept returns on items (except items marked "Final Sale”) for a full refund within 14 days from time of delivery. Items must be unworn and have all original stuffing included. Items with worn soles will be rejected and returned to sender.
All items marked "50% Off” or more on our website are considered final sale and not eligible for refund, exchange or store credit regardless of size.
Find out more about Delivery & Returns
FSP products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should your shoes become wet, dry them immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store them in your provided dust bag and box
- Clean your shoes with a soft dry cloth
When I saw these killer heels on Instagram I knew I had to have them. Then Carrie Underwood wore them for the CMA Awards and that sealed the deal. They are the most well crafted heels that I own by far, super comfortable and the Swarovski crystals at the toe are like shoe jewelry. I absolutely love my Devon heels and may just have to purchase them in silver too when she's back in stock!