AURORA CRYSTALS - SPECIAL EDITION
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS
Estimated delivery in 1-5 business days
exchanges & returns accepted within 14 days of delivery
Inspired by our love for Art Nouveau and ancient Egyptian jewelry, our Dragonfly Queen's expansive wings will empower your mindset and awaken your soles. This special edition sandal features encased Swarovski crystals that are hand-placed on her upper, on her heel breast and inlaid within her tail that will have you glittering with every step! They are truly jewelry for your feet! There is a rubber pod recessed into the leather sole to help prevent slipping on the go too.
Fits true to size. Our team recommends you take your normal size.
- Baby Calf & Mirror Leather Upper
- Memory foam padded insole
- Buckle Closure
- Heel height is 100mm | 4"
- Genuine Swarovski Encased Crystals & Crystal Beads in her tail
- Rubber pod inset Leather Sole
- Complimentary shipping in the United States.
- Orders are shipped 1-3 days from purchase.
- Estimated delivery in 1-7 business days from ship date.
- If you need your item(s) sooner, please select the expedited shipping option. Shipping times may vary, but rest assured we work our hardest to get you your order as quickly as possible.
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know right away if you’d prefer a different size.
- Exchanges & Returns accepted within 14 days of delivery. We will gladly accept returns on items (except items marked "Final Sale”) for a full refund within 14 days from the time of delivery. Items must be unworn and have all original stuffing included. Items with worn soles will be rejected and returned to sender.
For immediate assistance, please chat with us on our chat bot located on the bottom right of our site.
Note: Available Monday-Friday 9 to 7 EST. Excluding Holidays and Weekends.
OUR CULT CLASSIC SHOES. AS SEEN IN:
FOUNDER & CREATIVE DIRECTOR
CHRISTINA JEAN DURANTE
"On my second date with my husband, I slipped on black ice leaving me with a trip to the hospital, a fractured face, skull and a severe concussion - all because I was wearing luxury shoes with zero traction. Never wanting another woman to suffer the same experience, I launched FSP, which quickly became more than a brand born out of trauma - it became a movement...I wanted to create luxury footwear that speaks to women; statement pieces that are jewelry for her feet, empowering her with every step. These shoes would allow her to express her personal style without sacrificing comfort for fashion. As a woman, I know that we always want to feel beautiful, confident, and fearless. The name 'Femmes Sans Peur' was so fitting... the translation embodied everything I want our shoe lover to be, because I know when a woman feels fabulous in her own skin she is unstoppable!"
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE